Campbell Funeral Home is the only business in Spur that has been in continuous operation under one name since the beginning of the town of Spur in 1909.
W.S. Campbell, Sr. opened the business 10 days after the sale of town lots on November 1, 1909. Three generations of the Campbells owned and operated the funeral home until 1997 at which time it was sold to Loewen Group. Benjamin Zapata purchased the business in November 2009.
We are proud to once again be a family owned and operated funeral home, serving our neighbors and community.